Phase One, completed in 2011
- $940,000 approximate site construction cost for athletic field and infrastructure improvements.
- Concrete sidewalk repairs.
- Drainage improvements at the bus garage.
- New multi-purpose athletic field.
- New baseball/softball fields.
- Drainage improvements to soccer field.
Phase Two, completed in 2012
- $200,000 approximate site construction costs.
- Bus loop reconfiguration.
- New yard hydrant for field irrigation.
2015 Capital Improvement Project
- Reconfigure main parking area access drives and circulation pattern.
- Provide new parent drop-off and entry plaza.
- Provide accessible paths to athletic fields and new bleacher pads.
- Provide site upgrades for ADA accessibility, including ramps, signage and striping.
- Repair and replacement of main entry drive asphalt.
- Provide drainage improvements at bus garage.
- Replace and reconfigure playscapes.
- Resurface and reconfigure existing tennis courts to incorporate a basketball court and new fencing.