- Scope of site work included a new sidewalk connection from the parking area to the main entrance of the middle school, asphalt and drainage repairs near the bus maintenance building, new asphalt play area, and two new LED signs.
- Project was completed in 2011.
New Softball Field
- Outfield surface utilizes compost from food waste in the school's cafeteria.
- Project involved a SPDES Permit in accordance with NYSDEC regulations, involving weekly SWPPP visits.
- Chain link fence batting cage.
- Project was completed in 2014.
2015 Capital Improvement Project
- New front entry improvements.
- Revised circulation pattern for student/visitor parking including ADA parking.
- Site work related to a building addition.