Sweet Home Central School District
Approximate Site Cost: $10 Million
- Scope of work at the high school included a storm water management system, new pavement at roadways and parking lots, new drop-off loops, improved circulation, and sidewalk improvements.
- Multiple athletic field improvements including an all-weather, multi-sport synthetic turf carpet with infill, padding for turf field, field graphics, and lines for baseball, softball, football, soccer, field hockey and lacrosse. Field furnishings such as goals, benches, batting cages, foul poles, dugouts, etc., addition of two straight-away lanes and resurfacing of the existing track and field events, and redoing the stadium natural turf field as a sand based field.
- Other athletic improvements included portable pitcher's mound and bases, rebuilding of baseball infield and softball field, drainage improvements, and site fencing and gates.
- Removal of all existing tennis courts and fencing and replaced with six new tennis courts with fencing and two new 100-seat portable bleachers.
- Site work at the elementary schools included creation of drop-off loops and additional parking, traffic circulation improvements, and sidewalk replacement.