Liberty Central School District
Approximate Site Cost: $3.5 Million
- LEED Gold Certification has been achieved for the Jr./Sr. High School and LEED Certification is also being pursued for the Elementary School.
- Includes site work at the elementary and high school properties.
- Developed numerous site configurations related to various building additions, and circulation needs to achieve program needs for the elementary school site.
- Scope of work at the elementary school includes building addition with large perimeter retaining wall, pedestrian and vehicular circulation improvements, relocating an existing playground, reconstruction of a protected stream drainage corridor, new parking and bus loop, storm water drainage and management practices.
- Scope of work at the high school includes building additions, reconstruction of an existing bus drive, new entrance courtyard for the building, parking improvements and green infrastructure bio-retention storm water management area.