- Conduct a comprehensive site analysis of the property and make recommendations for the development of a self-sustaining farm residence on a 40 acre property.
- Special consideration was given to preservation of existing natural features and conservation of the many unique habitats and ecological environments.
- Included working with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, the property was mapped and catalyzed for land capability, woodland management, ponds and productivity.
- Building sites were selected based on soil types conducive for on-site sanitary treatment, solar and wind advantages, as well as the preservation of desired view sheds.
- The comprehensive site analysis and documentation helped the family understand the full potential of the property and plan accordingly.