- $950,000 approximate site construction cost.
- Scope of site work included a new sidewalk connection from the parking area to the track/concession plaza, a new 6x8 lane all weather track, replaced softball infield with new backstop, fencing and team dugouts, improved drainage, and a new 500 seat bleacher with an enclosed 8'x36' heated press box.
- Project was completed in 2008.
A continued professional relationship with the district awarded Appel Osborne the opportunity to provide services for another project, which had approximate site construction costs of $2 million and was completed in 2013.
- Site work at the high school included reconstruction and drainage improvements of the entrance drive as well as reconstruction of the baseball field.
- Site work at the elementary school included a new bus loop, parent drop-off and additional parking, a new playscape, resurfacing of existing tennis courts, and the addition of one new court.