2008 Site Improvements
- Utility infrastructure improvements, storm water pump replacement, pedestrian and vehicular circulation improvements, improved parking for buses and automobiles.
2010 Capital Improvement Project
- Site improvements at four separate school sites and included reconfiguration of the District's athletic facilities and installation of a multipurpose synthetic turf field.
- Rebuilding of the track and field events.
- Services at Onondaga Hill Middle School included the installation of four natural grass fields; softball, baseball, soccer and football/lacrosse. Facility includes a new drive with two new parking lots, walking paths, a concession building, field irrigation and is equipped with two underground infiltration systems and a new infiltration basin.
- Site work at Cherry Road School was related to a 32,000 sf building addition.
- Improved parking including granite curbing and accessible concrete walkways.
- New bus loop separating bus and other vehicular circulation.
- Reconfiguration of existing tennis court with new color surfacing, fencing and equipment to include basketball, four square and hopscotch.
- New entry plaza with plant bed showcasing native vegetation surrounded by permeable pavers and benches made of recycled materials.
- Transition from traditional lawn to native wildflowers and grasses which encompass the entire addition with extensive rain garden system designed to collect, filter and infiltrate surface and roof runoff.
- Dry stream bed of river rock through a plant bed of native, moisture-tolerant species with a soil mix designed to infiltrate runoff.
- Rain garden framed with curvilinear path featuring benches, lighted bollards, a permeable paver patio and bridge.
- Excess storm water runoff directed to subsurface storage system, helping to eliminate ponding and reduce runoff.
- Creation of graphics and responsible for full contract documentation and administration including weekly SWPPP visits.
- Prepared site plan and required documentation contributing 15 points toward LEED Certification. Project achieved LEED Silver Certification.
- Assistance with extensive community outreach including public presentations, meeting with faculty to help incorporate site features into their curriculum and attending community events.
2015 Capital Improvement Project
- High School: Drainage improvements, pavement repair, two new entry plazas.
- Onondaga Hill Middle School: New parent drop-off, parking and circulation improvements, new entry plaza, drainage improvements.
- Walberta Park Elementary: Accessibility improvements at main entrance.
- Bus Garage: New fueling station.