Multi-phase 2017 Capital Improvement Project.
Phase 1a, completed in 2018
- Playscape and recreation field improvements at three elementary schools.
- Create accessible outdoor teaching spaces and accessible exercise trails/nature paths at three elementary schools.
- Replace exterior sanitary system and connect to municipal system.
- Reconfigure parking lot to accommodate separate student drop-off area and new bus loop.
- Mill and resurface athletic track, addition of steeplechase, relocate field events, replace fencing and gates.
- New synthetic turf field and bleachers, new video scoreboard, new double-sided viewing press box.
- New entry plaza and walkways.
Phase 1b, scheduled for completion in 2020
- Site design at the middle school/high school that improved outdoor learning areas in the existing courtyard spaces as a part of overall improvements to their Media Center Space.
- The courtyards include large seat 'steps' and patio spaces for small gatherings with storm water improvements.