Scope of work at four school sites includes:
- 8x8 all-weather track with field and throwing events, 200'x360' vertically drained grass playfield, field irrigation, scoreboard and bleachers at the Middle School.
- 225'x360' synthetic turf game field at Bracht Field including all protective netting, padding, fencing, LED video scoreboard, goals, game clocks and sports lighting. Additional site improvements included upgrading bleacher aesthetics, pedestrian circulation, outdoor seating plaza area, parking and other landscape improvements. Two additional tennis courts were added and four existing tennis courts were resurfaced.
- At Frank Knight Elementary, an updated front entry plaza and landscaping were implemented, a new women's softball field was installed, along with a brand new playscape facility that included asphalt play areas and a kickball field.
- This portion of the project was completed in 2012.
- At Elizabeth Cady Stanton School, a new parent drop-off loop, teacher parking, and updated playscape with basketball court was completed in 2013.