Salmon River Central School District
Fort Covington, NY
Approximate Site Cost: $4.6 Million
- Site work included separation of the student drop-off and bus loop areas at the elementary school.
- New gym entrance and parking lot at the high school. New parking lot and seating plaza at the bus loop.
- New natural grass athletic facility with two full-size baseball fields with dugouts and 100-seat bleachers and scoreboards.
- Soccer/lacrosse field with 500-seat bleachers, press box, and scoreboard.
- Practice soccer/lacrosse field with drainage for multiple field use. Fencing at athletic facility.
- New kindergarten courtyard with playscape on synthetic turf play surface. New library courtyard with brick plaza, concrete seating walls, and synthetic turf play surface. New cafeteria courtyard with seating plaza and playground equipment.
- Site work associated with the construction of a standalone bus wash facility.
- Project was completed in 2017.