- $3.3 million approximate site construction cost for high school track and field renovation design to optimize site utilization at Rome Free Academy.
- Prepared and presented a study identifying concept design alternatives, comparative life cycle costs and technical/product research.
- Scope of site design and planning work included: 400M, six/eight lane latex track, field events, water jump for steeplechase, synthetic turf football/soccer field, 1,000 fixed seat permanent bleachers, subsurface storm water system, relocating baseball fields including caged backstops and dugouts, special parking for ADA compliance.
- In 2005 a new carpet was installed: A-Turf with rubber and sand infill.
A continued professional relationship with the Rome City School District awarded Appel Osborne the opportunity assist with future improvement projects.
- $4.5 million estimated site construction costs for work at multiple sites within the district.
- Site work related to circulation included restructuring of all parking lots and the bus loop. All front and side entrances reconstructed to meet ADA guidelines.
- Site reconfiguration services entailed the installation of new playscapes, transfer of existing playscapes to other district locations, and installation of a regulation size baseball field, which was completed in 2011.
- Natural grass baseball field with 350' outfield includes 24' backstop, player benches with concrete pads and a portable irrigation system.
- Projects are ongoing.
Joy Elementary School
- $500,000 estimated site construction costs.
- Building additions and renovations including a new gym addition and three classroom additions.
- Site work includes the renovation of the existing bus loop, new kindergarten playground, utility work associated with the building additions.
- Project is anticipated to begin construction in Spring of 2015 and be completed by Fall of 2016.