Phase 1A, completed in 2011
- $591,000 approximate site construction cost for improvements at the elementary school.
- Installation of five new tennis courts.
- Relocation of an existing wooden playscape which was refinished with clear coating to ensure children's safety and add longer protection to the playscape.
- Installation of new Spacenet Climber playground unit.
- Installation of a three lane, handicap accessible perimeter asphalt loop around the playscape, complete with red color surfacing and white lane lines.
- New asphalt basketball court with painted lines.
- $1.6 million approximate site construction cost for infrastructure improvements at the high school.
- Scope of work includes a new bus loop, enlarged parking lot, replacement of old and broken walks and curbs, updated site sanitary system, installation of a green space courtyard (asphalt removal replaced with lawn and trees).