- Utility infrastructure improvements including new sanitary service, pedestrian and vehicular circulation improvements, improved parking for buses and automobiles with the introduction of a front bus loop.
- Design and other site work related to building renovations and additions.
- Scope of services: SEQR, survey coordination, contract documents, Army Corps of Engineers permitting, storm water management, bidding assistance and contract administration.
$355,000 approximate site construction cost for additional site improvements.
- New roadway with sidewalk, curb and drainage improvements.
- Asphalt parking for approximately 50 cars.
- Storm water management and water quality treatment.
- Project was completed in 2015.