2012 Multi-Phase Capital Improvement Project
- Survey coordination for multiple sites.
- Milling and replacement of existing asphalt pavement in parking lots, replace sidewalks and exterior stairs.
- Renovation of building entrance including new landscaping, sidewalks, and pavers for the flagpole area.
- New student drop-off areas.
- Site work for new Transportation Center including site preparation/removals, grading and drainage, storm water management, sidewalks, asphalt, curbing, fencing, bollards, lawns, and landscaping.
- Utility design will include gravity sanitary to a street side manhole and water service to a street side “hot box” meter.
- Coordination with NYSDOT to complete a widening and restriping plan for Walden Avenue to include a dedicated turn lane.
- New athletic track including redirection of adjacent drives to accommodate the track.
- Fencing replacement
- Utility modification design.
- Storm water management.
- Parking including ADA compliance, sidewalks, landscaping, site lighting, site work related to building additions.
- Exterior stairs and ramps.
2019 Capital Improvement Project
- Parking lot, sidewalk, and curb replacement.
- Drainage and storm water management improvements.