Phase One, completed in 2011
- $1.5 million approximate site construction cost for site work at the high school.
- Scope of services included: reconfiguration of bus loop, parking lot and parent drop-off loop, vehicular circulation improvements at field house including new parking, drainage improvements and asphalt restoration, site work for a pole barn and grandstand, and a memorial garden at the entryway.
- New long jump/triple jump pits and pole vault at track area.
Phase Two, completed in 2012
- $200,000 estimated site construction cost for additional site work at multiple school properties.
- Campus roadway improvements and landscaping at Elbridge Elementary.
- Landscaping enhancements at the middle and high school.
- Replacement of existing playground equipment.
- Replacement of front entry gate and installation of a new ADA ramp.
- Redesign of entry with retaining walls.