- $2.3 million approximate site construction costs for site work at multiple district properties.
- Scope of work included pavement and walk replacement.
- Storm water management including SPDES Permit.
- Project was completed in 2012.
2015 Capital Improvement Project
- $5.5 million estimated site construction costs for site improvements at multiple school sites.
- Exhibition Field improvements including replacement of the all-weather track and field with perimeter drains, fencing, addition of steeplechase, replacement of the natural grass turf and drainage, replacement of field irrigation.
- Extension of utilities to lower fields and sanitary system for restroom facility.
- Reconstruction of six existing tennis courts.
- Site work related to bleachers, press box, storage, locker room facility.
- Improvements at the Lower Field include synthetic turf, access road, new 200-space parking area, drainage and walkways.
Canandaigua Middle School
- Removal of existing tennis courts and replace with eight new courts including nets, paint markings, fencing and color coat.
- Storm water management.
- Asphalt walkways, parking lot modifications, portable bleachers and landscaping restoration.
- Project was completed in 2017.