Phase One, completed in 2002
- $700,000 approximate site cost for Phase One of a Capital Improvement Project.
- This phase included a new all weather resilient 6x8 lane, 400 meter polyurethane track.
- Scope of services: Survey coordination, contract documents, and storm water management.
- Project highlights: New track and related field events, expanded football practice field, competition quality sodded football field with automatic irrigation, and field lighting improvements.
Phase Two, completed in 2004
- $100,000 approximate site cost for an outdoor gathering space.
- Design included a courtyard with raised amphitheater style seating areas for outdoor learning classroom settings and eating areas.
- Materials used included textured concrete paving and seating areas and landscaping with sodded lawns and berms for student lounging.
- $750,000 approximate site construction costs for site work at multiple district sites related to a capital project.
- Site work at the high school included new sidewalks, new 35 car parking lot with drainage, renovated parking lot with integral bus drop-off loop, softball field upgrades including new infield with drainage, dugouts, fencing and scoreboard.
- Scope of services at Jackson Elementary School included a separate bus parking lot along Jackson Street to separate bus loading from car and pedestrian traffic.
- Site work at Robert Morris Elementary School included the rerouting of an existing storm line through the building to a new storm line that runs around the building to reduce flooding within the existing building.
- Site work at Richmond Memorial Library included replacement of existing sidewalks, reconstruction of an existing parking lot and entry road with new ADA parking and a library book drop turnaround.
- Site work at Van Detta Stadium included new paved surfaces for the alteration of the bleachers for handicap seating, and site work associated with the new concession stand including drainage, sanitary, and water utility work.
- Project was completed in 2015.