2001 Site Improvements
- Design included master plan update including vehicular and pedestrian circulation, parking, utilities, and alternate building locations for future expansion.
- Responsible for developing construction documents for locating a new classroom, auditorium, and technology building including development of various pedestrian site amenities, plazas, parking areas, planting and storm water management improvements.
- Developed a main entrance drive and vehicle circulation plan to create new arrival experience to the campus and improve the visual sequence from Memorial Parkway.
- Previous work included evaluation of the existing track facility. AOLA recommended development options for renovation and conversion of the 440 yard track to a 400 meter all-weather urethane track NCAA regulated facility. The project included the development of construction documents and assisted in the project construction administration during installation.
Wayfinding Signage | Utica, NY and Rome, NY campuses, Completed in 2015
- Design services for exterior wayfinding signage and design guidelines for future construction, renovation and sign replacement.
- Developed schematic design options, templates, material selection and usage guidelines for exterior signs.
- Provided photo simulations illustrating sign templates in proposed campus locations.
- Prepare "updateable" campus map for wayfinding.
- Developed vehicular and parking and pedestrian wayfinding templates, including mapping.
- Developed temporary mobile signage templates for special events.
- Reviewed existing regulatory signage and developed guidelines for traffic control and uniform traffic control compliance.
- Developed written report and necessary graphics and/or photo documentation and recommendations.
- Prepared cost estimates for various sign templates and related site improvements.
Sidewalk Renovation, completed in 2018
- Renovations at the dormitories and improvements to the residential quad.
- Sidewalks were replaced and widened to accommodate fire truck access.
- Correction of drainage issues in the quad.
- New sidewalks were designed to mimic the original score pattern of the 1965 design.