Jamestown Community College
- Assist the College with the development of a Five Year Capital Facilities Plan for multiple campuses.
- Conduct a site inventory and assessment including vehicular and pedestrian circulation, parking, campus wayfinding, pavements, barrier-free access, athletic facilities, vegetation, and drainage.
- Meet with key College personnel to develop program needs.
- Identify future facilities needs and improvements.
- Determine opportunities for incorporation of sustainable design.
- Review of current and future athletic needs and site utilization for expansion .
- Provide prioritized and detailed cost estimates for recommended improvements.
- Recommended improvements include:
- Campus field house with synthetic turf field and 3-lane track with support facilities
- Amenities for on-campus student housing
- New campus access road
- Proposed softball field
- Proposed amphitheater performance space
- Miscellaneous infrastructure improvements