Outdoor Improvements Feasibility Study
- Site visit to verify existing conditions and review available mapping.
- Identify locations for walks, terraces, lawns, plantings, steps/walks, view sheds, interpretive areas, lighting, parking, and other site features.
- Prepared Conceptual Site Plan with design ideas illustrating optimum development.
- Graphic rendering including location and layout of all site improvements and conceptual utility locations.
- Identification of materials selections.
- Development of planting palette for new plant beds, screening, and naturalizing areas.
- Development of a Permitting Analysis to review potential permitting agencies and regulatory procedures.
- Provided estimates of probable construction costs.