Geneva City School District
Approximate Site Cost: $1,025,000
- Began evaluation of District's athletic fields in 2006 for remediation of athletic facilities.
- Renovation of a softball field at the Carter Road site.
- Developed renovation plans for the remaining Carter Road fields. Renovations implemented by Owner's forces.
- New baseball field was designed at North Street School, completed in 2009.
- A continued relationship with the District allowed AOLA the opportunity to assist with future improvements at the Gambee Road Athletic Fields Complex.
- Assisted the District in evaluating and reconfiguring the existing unusable fields to match the District's current sports program requirements. Design and preparation of construction documents for the rehabilitation of an existing 12 acre athletic fields complex.
- Design included 2 competition soccer fields, 3 practice fields, pavilion, site electrical upgrades and future site amenities.
- Scope of work included: Survey, pedestrian circulation improvements, storm water management and wetland protection, athletic field renovations, irrigation system, and field drainage system.