Education & Associations
- State University of New York, College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Syracuse, New York Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture, 2001
- Accredited Continuing Education Courses: AutoCAD, Storm Water Management, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and Contract Legalities
- Member, American Society of Landscape Architecture (ASLA)
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality (CPSWQ)
- Certified Erosion, Sediment, and Storm Water Inspector (CESSWI)
- LEED (Green) Accredited Professional
- International Honor Society of Sigma Lambda-Alpha
- NYS Wetlands Forum
- Boy Scouts of America
- Girl Scouts of America
I joined the Appel Osborne team
on a full time basis right after graduation. Prior to graduation, I had worked as an intern for the company for a couple years. This team offers a perfect balance of landscape architecture, environmental stewardship, site engineering, design and planning.
My goals are
to utilize my personal strengths in athletic facility design, site engineering and storm water management for the benefit of the firm, our clients and most importantly, the end users. Nothing is more satisfying in work than to see users happy and engaged in the resulting project, whether it is for a playground of 20 students or an athletic facility for a College-level team.
Words to live by
"If you want something you never had, you have to do something you've never done."
"Kids don't remember their best day of television. Get outdoors."
In addition to Landscape Architecture, I enjoy…
fishing, camping, shooting sports, boating, and spending time with my wife and two kids.