Education & Associations
- State University of New York, College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Syracuse, New York, Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture, 1997
- State University of New York at Cortland, Cortland, New York, 1994
- Accredited Continuing Education Courses in Storm Water Management and “Green“ Design
- Member, American Society of Landscape Architecture (ASLA)
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- LEED Accredited Professional
I joined the Appel Osborne team
back in 1998 to learn from Bruce Appel how to be a Professional Landscape Architect.
My goals are
to be a great dad and to be successful in all aspects of life.
Words to live by
"First seek to understand, then be understood."
In addition to Landscape Architecture, I enjoy…
coaching my kids' multiple and never-ending sports, hiking, fly fishing, hunting, and golf.