Education & Associations
- State University of New York, College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Syracuse, New York, Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture, 1992
- Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York, Bachelor's of Science - Physical Education, 1977
- Accredited Continuing Education Courses in AutoCAD, Urban Planning, Historic and Landscape Preservation, Walkable and Bikeable Communities, Schoolyard Learning Landscapes, and Storm Water Management
- Member, American Society of Landscape Architecture (ASLA)
- International Honor Society of Sigma Lambda-Alpha
- Past President, New York Upstate Chapter ASLA
- Trustee, Syracuse Urban Design Center
I joined the Appel Osborne team
in 1998 after a career change in education. I haven't looked back since.
My goals are
to provide a well-designed project that is on-time and within budget, to expect clients to feel confident in my abilities as a Project Manager, and to have some fun along the way.
Words to live by
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
In addition to Landscape Architecture, I enjoy…
my family, the outdoors, travel, and helping others make a positive impact.